Starflow is looking for a DevOps engineer with strong AWS experience. You will create cloud formation templates to build AWS services that support our custom Java application. You’ll need to build the whole stack ELBs to databases, and then move and launch our site at its new home. And you’ll need to help guide us through this process in a pretty short outage window.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with our software engineers to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Built and maintained web & mobile platforms with millions of users
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- A working understanding of code and script
- Experience with Docker