We are looking for a mobile native developer with excellent experience in iOS development, responsible for building native components for our iOS users. Your primary focus will be development of iOS components in the mobile app and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Strong background in Swift & Cocoa Touch development
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with continuous integration